Friday, July 11, 2008

Clothing Swap this weekend!

Hey y'all, it's Kasia the Intern here again. I wonder if you're facing the same dilemma as I am this weekend; I want to go shopping for that perfect outfit, but I don't have any money and my closet (well, OK, my nails in the wall- it's a sublet) is already full of stuff I never wear anyways.


RightRides to the rescue once again! Not only will RightRides drive you home for FREE this Saturday night (between 12 am and 3 am), but we're also hosting a mega Clothing Swap at The Delancey this Sunday (July 13) from 4 pm to 7.30 pm.

The way a clothing swap works is you bring those clothes that you bought and thought would be great, but then ended up actually being too big/too small/the wrong shade for your skin/waaay to short, and then you trade 'em for clothes that are just right for you! Best thing is, it'll only cost you $5 at the door, AND your swapping will be accompanied by performances from the fab DJ Codec and side show queen the Lady Aye.


This event will be perfect for bargain queens, eco warriors, and all of you who want something different and fun to do for $5! I'll be there swapping, snapping pictures and getting ready to blog about it first thing Monday morning (I love my job). See you there!

No comments: